Change of Date


We have had to change our trip dates. Vicki’s sister is having surgery this coming week and we really need to be here for her. I called Brother Donnie and asked if we could delay one week.  No problem.

So we will be departing after church on the 17th, and driving down. Same plans, just a different date. I will update as the 17th draws nearer.

God Bless



December 6, 2006 - Posted by | Uncategorized

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: